To make state government more accessible to all residents of the 51st Legislative District, we operate a full-time office in Uniontown, as well as satellite offices in Ohiopyle, Confluence and Meyersdale

We are here to assist with a variety of issues and services, including:

Car registration, special tags, titles and license applications. 

Handicapped plate/placard applications. 

Federal/Pennsylvania income tax forms. 

Property Tax/Rent Rebate applications. 

School district property tax rebate applications. 

Birth certificate applications. 

PACE/PACENET (Senior citizen prescription coverage) applications. 

Do Not Call Registry sign-up. 

Assistance with Department of Human Services or Insurance issues. 

Address concerns or questions about utilities or the Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission

Concerns about PA state roads. 

Answers to state lottery questions. 

Literature requests on many topics (Bills, regulations, government, senior citizen services/benefits, student aid, hunting/fishing, maps, other service agencies).